[LRflex] Re: [LRflex] old age. last

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 07:58:27 -0800

Now, that is what I meant by punching up your original B&W.  Much better.
In a way, the crop is good as it removes the food from sight.  I still have
a problem, knowing that the texture on the chin is due to food, and not his
natural skin, but if I had never seen the color one, I never would have
known this.

Aram