[LRflex] Re: [LRflex] alzheimers residential care�..

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:24:57 -0700

Good Morning, Steve!

I really like the shot of Ross. A great capture.

For me, having had several relatives with Alzheimer's, I find the "pregnant"
shot a little distressing, but a shot well worth taking.

How are you liking the XE-1?  In particular, how do you find the EVF, which is
supposed to be heads above the run-of-the-mill 1.44md units?

Reports I've seen indicate that it's better than the porro-mirror (porro-prism)
finders found on less expensive SLRs, but not so good as a decent optical slr
finder.  How would you rate it?

Thanks for sharing Ross with us!

David.