[LRflex] RE: [LRflex] Re: [LRflex] Re: [LRflex] NEX 7 - A new system camera for LEICA lenses ? « Farines-Photo Blog

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 11:26:43 +0100

Good Day Ted At the last Paris photo fair, I had this NEX7 in hands, true that
the EVF is very good. However, their menu system is more of a Smartphone than a
Camera. As a Camera for the lenses M, I would prefer the Fuji XE1, a very good
EVF, a wonderful focus peaking system (as the latest M) and the last but not
least, an adapter that let you record and adjust all the parameters specific to
the lens (focal, curvature, etc). It's also an APS C sized sensor as the Sony.
However with less pixels, the sensor has more dynamics and can record better.
On the fuji XE1, when you change the lens, a press on the button of the adapter
shows up a list of record configuration, do a choice and the camera is ready.
It's a well thought and designed system, closer to what we are accustomed to :
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/fujifilm-x-e1/2 On the digilux 3, when I used R
lenses, it was better to adjust the white balance as the rendering is somehow
different.  Just MHO.
From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France