[LRflex] Re: LRflex] Re: Adaptall-2 Lens on a Leica R4

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 07:40:14 +0100

Hello there,

Another experience from a Tamron user.

My lens is a SP 70-210 F3.5, mounted on a R7.

I'm not having the king of problem you describe, i.e. flashing indicator.

But there are times when the Adaptor is not well set to the lens (it has
happened some times the tab on the adaptor was pushed accidentally) that the
lens aperture read is slightly wrong. If you insist, the lens disengage from
the adaptor.....

Then of course in P/T mode it blinks, even when set at smaller aperture.

As per linearity of the scale, no idea, I have no noticed anything wrong.
I'm not using it so often though.

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.