[LRflex] Re: [LRflex]

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:09:47 -0800

Doktor Puritz,

As much as I would like to join you, I will be at the San Diego Camera
Show this Sunday. Having lived in Orlando, I can tell you that I would rather
be in San Diego.  Unfortunately, the president of Leica will not be here, but
I am sure that he would not give away confidential info on the Digi-M.  I
doubt if he would tell you anything more in Orlando.

Good luck anyway,
Jerry