[LRFlex] Re: [LRFlex]A question of History.

  • From: "andy Wagner" <yxandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:53:41 -0500

Steven Welcome to the group

You wrote:

Doubt I can afford any other lenses for my R4s at
Leica prices, even used....but if the 35 is as good as they say I think I
can be happy with it alone.

Leica glass is not as expensive as you think I built most of my glass from E-bay. Keep a close eye on it and use Doug Herr's website for reference. You can't go wrong. Trust me you are now welll on your way to contract Leicaitis.
Anyway check it out, it should not be that hard to pick up the trail there..

Yours, Steven