[LRFlex] Re: [LRFlex]: Admin test, please disregard

  • From: "Leica R" <leicar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 06:00:06 -0700

I just unscribed to the Topica forum but forgot to save the message with the
reference David put together for the freelists.  Could someone please send
it to my personal mail as I did not activate this account yet?  Thanks and I
hope this gets rid of all the spam allerts I have been getting from my ISP.
It has marked just about all the Topica messages as spam.

Aram