[LRflex] LEICA October 2009 SEMINAR INFORMATION!

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 23:36:19 -0700

http://www.leicausa.com/seminarregistration.htm

Hi Crew,
In roughly 6 weeks the best Leica Seminar will be held in Hyannis, Cape
Cod, USA. Not far from Boston. A nice drive from the airport or nearby cities
on the East coast.
Yep it is the best because do you know where there is another one? That is,
one where Leica folks are attendees and lecturers? :-)

There will be all kinds of Leica gear to try and you can have your gear
checked free by a Leica technician. Wonderful meals and cocktail parties,
time to shoot and have your images critiqued. By the same token if you do not
have any Leica gear don't worry, come anyway and play with new Leica toys! :-)

Two of the lecturers are long-time Leica camera users  whose photography you
have
seen on screen and in books, Tina Manley and the "old guy.... Dr. ted."  ;-)
So come along you'll have an incredible time of learning, camaraderie and
Leica gear to play with.

Just click on the site address for all the details. I understand space is
now rather limited so if you are coming I'd get a spot registered right away.
Hope to see you there. Thank you.
http://www.leicausa.com/seminarregistration.htm

Dr. ted