[LRflex] Re: Kodak completes sale of image sensor business - MarketWatch

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 20:56:14 -0500

Good News for companies who are reliant on Kodak Sensors for their most
expensive camera.
Ahem...
...Leica.

I am quite inclined to whistle as I stroll along beside graveyards and
cemetaries, but that's probably entirely unrelated info. Completely Seperate.
Why do you keep asking?
:-D
In sincerity, this sale to an outside buyer is probably great news all around.
But, I enjoy cracking wise about it anyways.

Richard in Michigan

Treat Others Like A Gentleman.
Not Because They Are, but
Because You're A Gentleman.