[LRflex] Re: Kindai - EOS adapters for various lenses

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 14:40:40 -0500

Oh, yes, I see.  I have some of them too like that.  My mistake.  I have
been having great fun trying all different sorts of lenses on my 20D.  You
were right about the Carl Zeiss 50mm f/1.7 being a very sharp lens. The
bokeh is not too bad either.  The 58mm Rokkor is a fun lens too to use.
Very very smooth bokeh.  Great portrait lens.  The other lens that is very
nice is the Pentax 55mm f/1.8.  Extreme sharpness and nice bokeh.  The
Topcon 58mm f/1.8 is another very sharp lens as well from what I have seen.

Dave