[LRflex] Re: Kaufmann speaks again

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 19:36:12 +0200

The old adage: If you have to ask you can't afford it :-)

Steve Barbour wrote:
On Oct 18, 2008, at 9:29 AM, Nicolas wrote:

Thanks for sharing the info, Douglas.

Although we don't really know how the R10 will look like, there will be at least
a R11 to fix its potential drawbacks!

the way I see it...two important issues must be decided now...

1. forget the R10 and R 11, when will the R12 come out, and what are its features?

2.  also, how much is a little (below the S-system) ?

:-)

Steve

Selon Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>:

A couple of quotes from Dr K in an interview in the German "Foto magazin"

[...]

The R-system will be positioned a little below the S-system - we have
already registered the brand names R10 and R11

Cheers
Douglas