[LRflex] Kat Kontent - Posy on the patio / EF-EOS Adapter

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 17:08:17 +0200

After having read a whole load of negative reports on EF to EOS adapters with built in correction lenses, I decided to order one after all at enjoyyourcamera.com (not a plug for them - it's just that they are based just across town in Hannover and their deliveries arrive next day here).

I must admit that I'm pleasantly surprised

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/126073-1/20080605-_MG_8117_001.jpg

Shot with a quite old Canon EF mount 1.8/50mm at f2.8 (which, I have read, shouldn't really work with the adapter either) mounted on my 20D.

Only minimal sharpening followed by resizing and conversion to jpeg, otherwise left alone.

BTW, Posy is looking annoyed because it's too hot (about 35° C) and she can't take off her fur coat.
Cheers
Douglas