[LRflex] Re: Kanes Bridge

  • From: Walter Krämer <walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 14:47:50 +1100

        Richard,

        This one is a suspension design over a river. It is made of wood
apart from the cabling, it can sway a bit when a few people walk
across at once.

~~~~~~~~~~ Walter Kr�¤mer walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mobile: 0414 884 965 "Where were you
when I laid the foundations of the Earth, when the morning stars sang
together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"