[LRflex] Re: Jack - a casual portrait.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 23:13:28 -0800

Aram said:

Nice portrait. Not sure if it is from the shadow side, but definitely from
the rosy cheek side. Looks cold.

Aw, c'mon Aram. It wasn't that cold... probably no lower than -12C (10.4F).
But his cheeks were certainly rosy, fueled by the cold, the heat of the fire
and a little Bailey's, to boot!

We are back to unseasonably warm weather, but not as warm as it was a week
or so ago. Say a storm is moving in. Just in time for our trek south to
California. Probably driving through snow all the way through Oregon and
northern California. Fun.

Be safe. We want to see your SoCal shots when your back!

David.

--
David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake,BC, CANADA