[LRflex] Re: It's here (David)

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 08:50:52 -0700

H Peter!

I use a cheap & cheerful FOTGA, from China. Under $20 postpaid from Fleabay.

Works well, with both my 400 Telyt and 500/8 Reflex Nikkor (adapted by an
earlier owner to Leica "R" mount).

David.

--
David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake,BC, CANADA

Good morning David. Could you please tell me what adapter do you use for your
Telyt to mount your 4/3 Oly?