[LRFlex] Re: It would have happened anyway...

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:05:55 +0000

Art,

Thanks for the input.

Just out of curiosity, how come you had many? You upgraded to a more recent lens each time?

I have discovered when buying a second 24mm that the lens with a serial number over 3 million have a much better coating for the color.

This is may be a psychological observation, biased by the price paid!

Regarding the lens cams, it would be interesting to do a page about these.

Doug Herr? Would you accept some inputs for the R7 and its bugs?

---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: NATSTEK@xxxxxxx
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] Re: It would have happened anyway...
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:37:26 EST

In reference to the 3rd cam on the 21 SA, if you look closely, it appears
that the 3rd cam is in a slightly different position than on any other lens.

I've had two 21's over the years, and they all seem a bit "off".

Art Tafil

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm