[LRflex] Re: Is it spring yet?

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 21:44:47 -0700

Aram wrote:

>Hey David.  Is is spring yet in Logan Lake?  We are thinking of going
>camping up as far as Wells Gray Provincial Park.  Might be there next
>Wednesday or so.  Then maybe head over to Whistler area if things look
>pretty good.  We were in Yosemite at the end of April and the trees were
>mostly still sticks.  Very late spring.  We even went two weeks later than
>our last trip in the hopes the dogwoods would be better than last time, but
>they were even worse.
>
>Aram

Hi Aram!

It's a late spring, here, too.  Cool (9.3 deg. at 9:30 at night - but
not much warmer, mid-day!), and has rained pretty steady for the last 4 days.

Forecast, here, is for 12 tomorrow, with more rain. 13 on Thursday,
but dry. It should be a bit warmer in Kamloops and Clearwater, as
they are at  much lower  elevations.

You can check the Clearwater, BC, weather, here:
http://www.accuweather.com/en-us/NAM/CA/BC/Clearwater/Quick-Look.aspx

You might also want to talk to Dave Simms...   David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>

He lives in Clearwater, at the gate to Wells Grey Provincial
Park.  We're a good 2 hrs, by car, from there.

More to come, off list.

Cheers!

David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, BC,  Canada