[LRflex] Re: Is elmarit-R 35mm 1st version really that bad?

  • From: "Miha Golobic" <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 22:31:31 +0100

*My advice: Save for the later Elmarit or Summicron...  You'll ultimately
have no regrets.

Chris*
*

* Chris, no more big bucks on non-digital Leica. My R3, SL, elmarit 28,
summicron 50&90 do the trick for me. I`m saving for R10d and some AF
vario-elmars ;-)

But I can get an elmarit-R 35mm 2-cam for 120 eur.

Maybe Ted can give some insight info?

Best regards,
Miha