[LRflex] Re: Ires(the start)

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:04:01 -0700

On Oct 29, 2008, at 10:59 AM, Douglas Sharp wrote:

Don't doctors have to swear a hypocritical oath? ;-) Or something like that...

the apocryphal oath,  or something...

;-)

Steve

Steve Barbour wrote:

On Oct 29, 2008, at 10:49 AM, Douglas Sharp wrote:

Down Steve!!!! :-)

my grandson was enquiring...

Steve

Steve Barbour wrote:

On Oct 29, 2008, at 8:44 AM, AMARD philippe wrote:

Nb 2 is the best

in nb 1, focus is on the wrong eye and there's a greenish colour cast on her left cheek. Nb 3 looks much too unaturally posed - fist against jaw is part of the trouble too.

See Steve's series of questions: I think they should be helpful Linda - and the answers are yours, in any case.
Amitiés
Phx

Why call it the start ?? very unclear to me.

agree...

the start?

she is a lovely young woman...

how old is she?