[LRFlex] Introductions/Doug Herr

  • From: Muhammad Chishty <applemac97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:06:36 -0700 (PDT)

<<From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Are you sure you want to thank me? ;-)
I am indebted to Richie for telling me of the 280
APO-Telyt his friend was selling.  This lens is well
on the way to displacing the 400mm f/6.8 as my
all-time favorite most-used
don't-leave-home-without-it lens.>>

Hi Doug!

I am glad you like the lens so much.  I think Leica
has always claimed it is one of the best lenses they
have ever designed and made.  As soon as I heard that
it was for sale, I knew you would be the perfect buyer
for it! :-)

BTW a Leica 2X APO extender in mint condition might be
available for sale soon.  Are you interested? ;-)

I like the Leicaflex SL so much that I now have three
of them - in black, chrome, and black paint.  Three
SLs don't make a fleet, but I am working on it! :-)

Regards,

Richie
    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm