[LRflex] Re: Introduction from South Korea

  • From: gfurst01568@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:46:22 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: GFurst01568
To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:20:19 -0500
Subject: Introduction from South Korea

I am a new memberand I live in the Science city of Daejeon, South Korea. We are
about an hour south of the capital Seoul. I am a member of the leica Historical
Society and the Leica Club here in Korea
< WWW.Leicaclub.net >. I am a professor here and have lived here for two years
now. I love it here and it is so beautiful that I have been taking many
pictures. I became tired of my Exakta System and purchased a R3 and R4s modP
with the f4/20, f2.8/35, f1.4/80. I also have Viso lens up to 400mm which I use
with the adaptor and a motor drive on the R4. I also use both screw and M
series (M4 and M7) for rangfinder photography. Our club here goes on quarterly
trips to beautiful areas here in Korea for photography and fun. I especially
enjoy photographing class room activities with the f1.4/80 lens. Sincerely, Dr.
George Furst

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com