[LRflex] Re: Int'l Photographic fair of Paris

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 19:40:23 +0100

Hi David

The 35 is rather slow, it has a f3.5 and an afforadable price... But all
reviews say the lens is good at full aperture.

I liked the light weight and compacity

Indeed, I had not the chance to try the 50mm, some damn rude french pushed away
my elbow to ask the team a silly question....

But I would say that 50mm f2 is a good lens for the portrait, especially during
performances on stage. If the quality of the lens is on par with the 11mm-22mm,
it must be rather good.

As per the speed of Focus, well, I have not noticed anything special for the
35mm

Sorry to all flexers, we are drifting away from the Leica Reflex.....

Cheers.
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.