[LRflex] Re: Interview

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 22:09:38 -0800

Hi David,
Thank you very much! It was an interesting interview.

However the newly printed and published book by Thelma Fayle:

"TED GRANT: Sixty years of Legendary Photojournalism." Just released Oct 27, 2013 has been selling out all over North America. :-)

I can't imagine what will happen next 25 April, 2014 in New York when the book is given an international launch along with an exhibition of 75 images from the 135 in the book that will be on view for 4 months in the Leica International Gallery. Apparently a major reception launch of the book and the print exhibition is already on the calendar.

With quite a number of people already with flights booked for the opening event etc.

If all goes well it would be great to see you there? I've recently been made aware the Canadian Ambassador and other folks of that type are already on the list of VIP's attending. Cool mon ami! ;-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Young" <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>