[LRflex] Re: Interior

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 07:12:34 -0800

Walter.  I like this one.  The lines and reflection are great, and the one,
isolated person on the right really works in this one.  I don't notice the
person in the center too much, which, to me, is good.  But it, too, is a bit
dark on my new monitor.  Looks like it could use some fill.  Maybe I'd
better check its brightness again.

Aram