[LRflex] Instruction Manuals

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 18:30:41 -0700

All:

After a month (or so) missing, the Leica instruction manuals are
again available, on my website.

All, except the R-3 that is.  Somehow, those files have become
thrashed, and I didn't get around to "borrowing" them back from my
previous secondary ISP before that account was lost, forever.  No
matter... I have all the original scans, and as time permits, I will
restore them for the Web.

Meanwhile, the R4, R5, R6, and R7 are available, as are the CL and M4-2.

As always, there are external links for the M4-P, M5, If, IIf, and
IIIf as well as the Leicaflex SL.

There are also links for PDF files for the manuals for the Leicaflex,
M2, M3, M4P, M6, M6-TTL, SL-2 and R7.

What's new, for those who may be interested, is a link to a PDF file
of the instruction manual for the DM-R!

All this frivolity can  be found at
http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/instructions_index.htm

Also, I now have a copy of the R9 manual, and will have it available
in the next few weeks (he said, full of hope!).

Of course, if you already know how to use your camera... none of this
will be a lot of help!

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt
Limited Edition Prints at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/prints.htm
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:  http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm