[LRflex] Infra red filters, IR photography, advice seeked

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 21:37:46 +0200

Hello to al Flexers,

Admiring one of the recent photo of Steve Barbour, I found that beside the M9
(Cong Rats!) a IR filter has been used

It reminds me of the days whne I bought a couple of Kodak Film IR and gave it a
try.

Of course the exposure was a wild guess and results were a deception.

Now, in the moderne days we have digital, all these recycled photons at hand :)

Amomng the various filters found on the Grande Baie, which, you dude, would
recommend for a beginner?

And after, whent you have the raw files, say from a Digilux, what would be the
tips to develop them?

Thanks in advance for your widsom!

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.