[LRflex] Re: Info on the S2

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 23:05:17 -0500

H&ECummer wrote:
Hi Flexers,
Although I will likely never buy one, there is a lot of fresh info on the S2 on David Farkas's blog from the PMA in Las Vegas including some very interesting stuff about IR filters and the CCD.
Check it out:
http://dfarkas.blogspot.com/
Cheers
Howard
PS: and photos with the 24 Lux and new 18mm too
-
Howard,
The images posted from the 24mm Summilux are astonishing. I would not have thought performance on this order possible. Thanks for posting these. It costs as much as a set of cylinders for a Super Cub engine.
Sigh. :-)

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein