[LRflex] Re: Independance Day

  • From: Bob Shaw <rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 11:49:11 -0700

Dr. T:

Thanks a bunch.

Hope the wind comes down from the Fraser Valley tonight so you guys don't have
to sniff gunpowder (fireworks) all day tomorrow.

And here's hoping my homeland can "Get It Together and Keep It Together" when
it comes to friendly relations with our tried and true friends to the North.

Cheers,

Bob

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx