[LRflex] Re: In the corners...

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 10:52:13 -0700

Bill, Charlie and Philippe:

Thank you, gentlemen, for your forgiving attitudes towards focus.

With Barrel racing, I pre-focus on the barrel, for there is no time to do anything, when they come 'round! I try to allow enough DOF to get both horse and rider in focus, but when the moment looks right, they are sometimes not where I'd expected them!

Philippe: I find your use of the words "exotic scenes" interesting; for, around here, a rodeo is anything but exotic. But then, to me, your lovely scenes of the Pyrenees mountains are exotic. It's all in what you're used to!

Thanks, guys, for taking the time to look.