[LRflex] Re: In my garden monster with hairy legs too

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 13:14:09 +0200

Hi Xavier,

you should change the image number to "666.jpg" - The Number of the Beast":-)

The Hibiscus looks positively monstrous, too!! It almost jumps out of the screen.

Best from Allemagne
Douglas

On 21.07.2012 17:17, David Young wrote:
Good Mornin' Xavier!

I have to agree with Aram... although, to me, P1000757_dev.jpg is almost "a
monster", by itself!

David.

Good Day Flexers,

Following the recent posts with superb images, I offer a very modest
contribution, just flowers:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/jardin/P1000733_dev.jpg

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/jardin/P1000757_dev.jpg

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/jardin/P1000726_dev.jpg

And last, the monster:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/jardin/P1000737_dev.jpg

All images are from the Lumix LX5 & Silkypix, almost all at full
aperture of the lens.

Any one into buying the future LX7 to complement a SLR? A superb lens,
F2.3 at tele, f1.4 at wide.

I really wonder why such could not be possible on a micro four thirds
camera, sigh....

 From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France