[LRflex] Re: In my garden monster with hairy legs too

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 07:37:59 -0700

That is one vicious looking monster.  How did you ever dare to get so close or
were you using an 800mm lens somehow attached to the LX5 with duct tape?

and aside from that, I like the rose shot the best.  It has the  nicest
composition, the triple rose triangle, and the nicest background.

Aram

From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France