[LRflex] Re: "I'm a Winner!"

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 08:07:02 -0700

you both are WINNER'S" :-) :-)
CHEERS,
ted

-----Original Message-----
From: leicareflex-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:leicareflex-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Young
Sent: September-01-15 6:27 AM
To: LRflex
Subject: [LRflex] "I'm a Winner!"

Rose's horse club recently held a horse show. I was asked to take photos,
though I confess that, not being a horse person, it was like watching paint
dry or grass grow.

One young lad took third prize (in a field of 3) but was thrilled to have a
ribbon. He raced up to the concession, asking Rose "I'm a winner! Do I get
a prize here, too?" (She gave him a "freezie".)

Cropped from a very long shot, I could not resist his joy ...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/Winner.html

David.

--
David Young - Photographer