[LRflex] Re: Ice Racing Decision...

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 08:44:50 -0800

David.  Hard, but not impossible, choice.

I looked at the w/o spray shots first and 3460 stood out.  I showed more
action than the other two because of the larger # of riders.
Then I looked at the second series.  WOW.  #3364 for me is the hands down
winner.  Great action.  Background of trees really adds context to the
shots, shows the conditions it was taken under.  Great spray - looks like a
snow storm.  The next, #3494, is not as strong in my eye.  The riders are
too tightly bunched compared to #3364.  I think they look more static that
way.

Have you tried cropping #3381 more, to make it quite tight on the riders?
Might look cool.

Aram