[LRflex] Ice Racing Decision...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 08:22:03 -0800

All:

Whenever I get a good set of photos, I always end up looking for that
one shot which exemplifies whatever the subject is.

If it's a rodeo, which shot says "Rodeo" to someone who is not
familiar with the sport.

We, as a family, have been trying to pick the one photo, which says
"Ice Racing" to those who are unfamiliar with it.

The candidates have been whittled down to seven, but family
disagreements prevent this going further. So I thought I'd ask you...

There are those who prefer shots without snow spray...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/IR-16.html

and those who prefer shots with the snow spray...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/IR-17.html

In all, there are 7 shots, with the more popular choices towards the
bottom of each group.

I would greatly appreciate it if you'd pick your favourite(s) and let
me know, on or off list.

I will post the results, here, later.

Many thanks.

---