[LRflex] Re: IT expert HELP needed - mute SD card ... Late thanks

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 13:19:17 +0200

Thank you Bill,
and merci Xavier

I finally recovered the files last night using the downloaded app from
Scandisk site
(I had had a registration number offered when I bought one of their
cards)
And it worked fine on the mac - it was slow but very effective.

I have found that what had caused the demise of this card was dual use
on L1 and G1 in succession without a Gengis Kahn formatting in between.
Well, this will happen when your 16 y.o. son uses the same cards :-)

Now I was able to save the salvaged files and edit them without a
problem afterwards.

Thanks again all.

Just a thought Xavier, maybe we could have a sort of virtual tool box
with your links posted on the opening page of the list?

Bien cordialement à tous
Philippe