[LRflex] Re: IT expert HELP needed - mute SD card ...

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 22:57:40 -0700

Philippe,

I just tried using Apple's Disk Utility on an SD card (which I took from my
DMR) in a Sandisk Card reader attached to a MacPro running 10.6.3 and ran the
Verify Disk and Repair Disk routines without damaging the files that were on
the SD card.

So that's what I would do first, see if Disk Utility will fix the problem. And
you may have already done that.

I have a Mac data recovery application, Data Rescue II, and if you sent me the
card I'd be happy to see what can be recovered, though there must be closer
capabilities.

Good luck!

Bill