[LRflex] Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY JULY 4 2010

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 01:30:20 -0400

On 7/4/2010 1:01 AM, tedgrant@xxxxxxx wrote:
> INDEPENDENCE DAY JULY 4 2010
> To all the cousins south of the border and wherever you may be on Earth I
> wish you a wonderful, safe and happy Independence Day celebrating the joys
> and wonders of living in the great country you call The United States of
> America and home.
> Without question .........  "May the Great Spirit Bless you all!"
>
> Not to forget, stay safe and sound as you enjoy your great day!
>
> cheers,
> Dr. ted

Dr. Ted,
Thanks for that wonderful blessing on our country, a country which
we very often don't appreciate enough. May the Great Spirit bless you
for giving it.
About the safe and sound, here is encouragement to do that
from the first truly American humorist:

"Statistics show that we lose more fools on this day than in
all the other days of the year put together. This proves,
by the number left in stock, that one Fourth of July per year
is now inadequate, the country has grown so.
- Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar"

— Mark Twain (Pudd'nhead Wilson) (1894)

--
  Charlie Falke                                        _____      /\
  "One test result is worth                       |    |/        `o
    one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun  0  N4003M
  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein