[LRflex] Re: IMPORTANT: Re: DMR Support, all together now. please read

  • From: mehrdad <msadat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:22:04 -0800

i am having difficulty understanding your second point,'...which they
have little control..." if this is how leica does business, they are
done with. i don't think they run their business like that.

beta testing can not be done, the definition for beta testing is as
close to the finish product as possible and looks like this one is/was
not.

on the first point, there must be some sort of contractual agreement
in place, i can only assume that the contract is pretty bad and not
tight... all of this points to a bad business model. money talks!!

as i mentioned before, the biggest problem with 1.3 is money, there is
no attached revenue to it. i am in the software world and this is how
it works. it is very low in priority and may be on the shelf.