[LRflex] Re: IMPORTANT: Re: DMR Support, all together now. please read

  • From: William Abbott <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 09:58:23 -0800

Dear Mehrdad,

Thanks. When a door closes behind you, another door opens in front of
you.

I believe I have just been inducted into the Ancient and Honorable
Society of Leica R10 Prototype Testers, with all the rights, duties,
and privileges pertaining thereto.

As ever,

Bill

On Feb 8, 2007, at 9:10 AM, mehrdad wrote:

ok here is a link to rob galbraith's site

http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/content_page.asp?cid=7-8736-8825

looks like DMR is done.i still want the 1.3