[LRflex] Re: IMPORTANT: Re: DMR Support, all together now. please read

  • From: mehrdad <msadat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 10:49:54 -0800

thanks david, i trying to get info from leica.

i have two dmr's and i think these are the best even compared to the
canon 1dsii. yes i do believe leica has new dmr's and that's good for
us, these will be the replacement units should we send one these back
for fixing

i am just hoping that 1.3 is finished and it will be in our hands
shortly and then i  am all ok, assuming some of what i am looking for
is there. i am planning to go to pma so i will have a chance to talk
to leica.