[LRflex] Re: IMGs: PAWs 5 & 6 - Phx - Bill

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 22:35:09 +0100

Bill,

I had this R8, and had waited too long to get a DMR, new ...
It disappeared too fast;
that's life ...
yet one more regret in my own life

Well, painting is also something I regret most, so ...

My tip : Keep your DMR,
nothing can beat that so far if you've been a Leica SLR user ,
NO THING out of the R world can beat an R (or an M BTW)
that's what love is about, he said on Valentine's day ...

(An aside - I'd be happy to swap the D700 for a working DMR, any time.
Watch the Friday for sale in the coming months ;-)

Bien amicalement
Philippe

If you guys / Mensch at Leica AG are reading this; shame on you for
the frustrations you've bought to ordinary folks who had trusted you
PERIOD SCHLUSS

Le 14 févr. 11 à 21:30, William B. Abbott III a écrit :

> Philippe,
>
> Thank you for the insight and experience. I'm still trying to decide
> what my DMR replacement should be and I value your information. I
> obviously need to get my hands on a couple of items.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Bill
>
> On Feb 13, 2011, at 11:15 PM, philippe.amard wrote:
>
>> Yes Bill
>>
>> I'm back home and can't trace if I've already answered to you ...
>>
>> Not enjoying it that much so far - poor ergonomics compared to the L1
>> (except the VF)
>> I miss manual controls, and dislike menus and switches organisation
>>
>> The WB is also not up to the L1
>> But Hi ISO is a delight
>>
>> Bien cordialement
>> Philippe

>>> Bill wrote:
>>>
>>> And is it your new D700 with the 'cron 50?
>>> Are you enjoying the new camera body?

>   http://www.lrflex.furnfeather.net/

NO ARCHIVE