[LRflex] Re: IMGs: PAWs 5 & 6 - Phx

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 08:19:22 +0100

Le 12 févr. 11 à 19:44, David Young a écrit :

> In a message dated 12/02/2011, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx said ...
>> Alice's Birthday
>>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2011/2011-PAW-05-Alice-0368.jpg.html
>> Cropped crop
>>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2011/2011-PAW-06-Crop-0392-2.jpg.html
>> Fly on the Wall
>>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2011/2011-PAW-06-Fly+on+the+wall-0386.jpg.html
>> (can be viewed large)
>
> G'mornin' Philippe!
>
> Your flower comes across, on my monitor, as quite dark.

They were in a dark corner of the room - I used a tripod on that one -
the D700 doesn't allow slow speeds as well as the L1 with a smaller
mirror that tilts sideways ... sigh
But if need be, hi ISO sings - usable up to 3200 with hesitation

> On the other hand,
> the sharpness & detail is marvellous.
>
> And, speaking of sharpness & detail, the detail in "fly on the wall"
> is
> amazing, especially when viewed large!

was intended as a pun - fly on the wall reports and street
photography ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment David.

Amitiés to Rose and you.
Philippe happy to have seen Captain Ted surfacing :-)