[LRflex] Re: IMGs: More Fitzgerald

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:02:46 -0700

> As threatened, I went back to Fitzgerald Marine Preserve today.
>
> First one is the bench photo from yesterday (I thought the bench wasn't
> sharp enough):
> http://rgaphoto.com/Fitzgerald/content/Fitzgerald_Bench_large.html
>

> Second on the web page is from today. The bench is nailed and I warmed
> it up a bit as it was a little brighter and sunnier today (named Bench
> II):
> http://rgaphoto.com/Fitzgerald/content/Fitzgerald_Bench_large.html

Ansel Adams said "A good picture is knowing where to stand."

I'd say, in your first two shots ... that was where to stand.  The other images
are good, but not as interesting.  And, you were right... the bench is sharper
in the second days image!

Thanks for your dedication to the image, and for sharing!

David.