[LRflex] Re: IMGs: Friday flowers. The muse. Fall.

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 12:33:07 -0700

I looked at the pictures before I read the prose and #5 was my favorite, too.
Then I read the prose and saw:  “Nope. Nothing there. Just another picture of a
flower. No feelings transmitted. Nothing particularly interesting to see. No
gorgeous lines. No rhythm. No surprising texture, color, or light.” and had to
think again to see if this was just another picture of a flower,  but it was
not.  It had the texture, the color, the light.  Nice series, but #5 does it
for me, too.

Aram