[LRflex] Re: IMGs: Continuing Yosemite Images

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:14:33 -0700

Yes, you are spot on David. I'm wrestling with that aspect of this issue.
This is a CMOS medium format back (most recent, almost, version) and a drawback
is poor ISO performance above native (50) +1 or 2. I would expect better and
will be working further on it.
Thanks for confirming this,
Bob

Sent from my iPad