[LRflex] Re: IMGs: Brady Street Festival - Pets

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 16:02:36 -0400

George,
  I think the Lizard Pic's were graphically the strongest, but that shot with
the happy fluffy white dog stopped me in my tracks. Not for the dog, but to go
What Da' Hey about the guy bending over right behind the pooch.

Don't want to spoil it for others,
So will just say I next wondered how he could be pooping upwards.

Thanks
Richard

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."