[LRflex] Re: IMG tikwa looking

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:54:30 -0700

On Nov 26, 2007, at 1:49 PM, Philippe Amard wrote:

Looks like the R10 has got to be good to beat that Steve.
Petit cachotier vas!.
Happy you changed your mind for the better.
Great shot! Excellent rendition when seen LARGE
Thanks for posting info on how the camera feels.

I plan asap to put leica R lenses/adapter on the E3 and shoot RAW images...

to see how that works out...

I feel good about the E3... and I am eager to try what can only improve upon the results...

thank you for your provocation, encouragement, and enthusiastic assistance Philippe,

Steve

Phil...x

Steve Barbour wrote:

tikwa looks when a child cries...