[LRflex] Re: IMG: three on the wing

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 14:37:16 -0700

At 04/07/2007, you wrote:
>This morning I was practicing flight shots; the second and third are
>cropped significantly.  technical stuff: R8/DMR, 560 f/6.8 on
>shoulder stock. All comments welcome.
>
>Double-crested Cormorant:
>http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/phalacrocoracidae/dcco00.html
>
>Cliff Swallow:
>http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/hirundinidae/clsw01.html
>
>White-throated Swift:
>http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/apodidae/wtsw00.html

Hi Doug!

I have yet to master focusing the Telyt while "on the move".   Out of
hundreds of tries, I've only ever managed to get it right, once.

Just knowing how difficult it is, I can only say...  "INCREDIBLE!"

Thanks for sharing your "practice"....  I can hardly wait to see what
you do when you've got the system down "pat"!!!!!