[LRflex] Re: IMG : strap or no starp

  • From: "Miha Golobic" <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 22:41:20 +0200

Hi Philippe,

I like the photo! This is exactly how I carry the camera now, using
both straps. BTW, is that the Angenieux lens you are selling?

I enjoy the gear very much! Last evenig I was at my friend s wedding
party, and I shot some agfa APX 400, that I m about to develope right
now. There were two Photographers (both very nice girls) from Austria
and Spain among the guests. Well, my camera was the main attraction to
them (besides the wedding couple and the wedding cake, of course :-))

Regards, Miha