[LRflex] Re: IMG old lyme...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:19:16 -0700

On Jan 16, 2008, at 12:00 AM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

Hi Stve,

I like the shots and their atmosphere.

I was also wondering if Old Lyme is the place after which the disease was named.

yes it is...interesting story...which I may get to later...

We've had a lot round here over the last decades.
Both my former wife and my mother got infected, but have now fortunately been cured.

the lyme spirochaete is very easy to kill, even with penicillin or tetracycline , but occasional ! rare ! sequelae of the infection can remain...

Steve

phx

Steve Barbour wrote:

Philippe and Walt inspired me...
so....

three images from the cemetary in Old Lyme, Connecticut,

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2008/lymecemy.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2008/lyme2.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2008/lyme3.jpg.html

M6   Summicron 35 f2  pre ASPH(4)   BW400CN....

a fascinating old place,

your comments appreciated,

Steve